Monday, April 25, 2011

I took many pictures over the course of the semester.  Unlike most people, I try not to take pictures without anyone in them.  My reasoning is this: you can take as many pictures of St. Peter's as you want, but it will never change.  I understand that there are different lighting situations and things like that, but disregarding the artistic beauty of the picture, I find pictures without people in them very boring.  If you have to take a picture of every building you go in, you're missing something.  Because it's not about the buildings, it's about the experience.  The buildings people photograph will always be there.  The people themselves won't.  So this is what I documented.  Our time in Rome.  We were only 20 and 21 and in Rome once in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment